- Saturdays: October 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th.
- Gates open at 7:00 pm last ticket sold at 10:30 pm.
- Everyone that has purchased a ticket will get to go through the house.
- At the Arkansas Riverwalk Dog Park which is east of the Rec District building (575 Ash St) .
- Look for the lights.
- $20.00 per person.
- All ages are welcome.
Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- COVID-19 Regulations
- COVID-19 regulations in effect at the time of the event will be followed.
- Parking is free!
- Please park in the parking lots in front of the dog park and Archery Range.
- Parking is also available at the Rec District building.
- If you enjoy scaring people we want to invite you to volunteer at the haunted house.
- You must fill out a volunteer waiver as well as join us for a mandatory volunteer meeting on Friday, October 8th at 5:30 PM.
- Actors Needed
- Must be 14 years or older.
- Aftermath actors are responsible for providing a scary and energetic performance during the entire Aftermath experience.
- Must be able to work all 4 nights of Aftermath plus 1 additional training night.
- This is a seasonal position and your hours will vary each night.
- Please fill out an application and return it to Jaimee Southern at the Recreation District office at 575 Ash St.
- In addition to the application, selection for Actors includes an audition.
Join us for one of the top rated haunted houses in southern Colorado.
There are four scare nights in October for you to try and make it through this terror filled event.
Oh so many directions to go!
See if you can make it through the haunted forest. If you're lucky enough to enter the house, you won't want to stay long!