On this page you will find information on the positions currently open at the Cañon City Area Metropolitan Recreation and Park District.
The Recreation District is always looking for qualified youth and adult sports officials. Please fill out an application at the Recreation District Office. A copy of the application can be downloaded by clicking the adjoining link.
You are welcome to fill out an application and drop it off for future openings.
- The Recreation District has an open full-time Parks Worker II position. For more information about this opportunity, click here.
- There are no seasonal positions open in the Parks Department at this time.
Currently the Recreation District is looking to fill the following part-time, programs seasonal positions:
- Programs On-Site Supervisors – must be 18 or older
- Umpires/Officials – must be 14 or older
- Scorekeepers – must be 14 or older
Download the application above or stop by the office. Submit applications to Programs Director, Tawny McCall at firstname.lastname@example.org or send to 575 Ash Street, Canon City, CO 81212
- Kids Klub is looking for site leaders and site assistants for the Recreation District's child care program. If you love working with children and are looking for a flexible, part-time work schedule - Click below for more information and an application.
- Kids Klub Site Leader
- Kids Klub Site Assistant
The Recreation District is looking to staff the outdoor R.C. Icabone swimming pool for summer 2023.
The following seasonal positions are open:
- Pool Assistant Manager
For more information on these job opportunities at the pool, click here.