The Archery Range, located at 575 Ash Street just east of the office building, is open to the public at all times during daylight hours. There are targets at 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60 yards.
In 2020 the Recreation District was awarded a grant from Colorado Parks & Wildlife for upgrades to the Archery Range.
Work on the project is scheduled to start the morning of July 30th. The range will remain open, but please be considerate of the work that is being done to provide an enhanced experience for range users.
- No Broadheads
- No Firearms of any type, including BB and pellet guns
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- No unsolicited coaching or criticism
- All rubbish and target faces to be removed after shooting
- No alcohol allowed
- THINK before you shoot!
- Please make sure the gates are closed