Come and witness the horror and darkness of Halloween like never before!
As you tour the property to the east of the Recreation District, keep an eye out for terror at every turn, after all, they have already been watching you. Aftermath has been rated as one of the top haunts in Colorado for the past four years by CoHauntedHouses.com. Now the ScareFactor.com has rated us as one of the top houses in the state. The event will be held at the Recreation District office, 575 Ash Street in Canon City over four evenings this October from 7:00 pm to 10:30 pm each evening. All proceeds will benefit Recreation District programs, as this is a fundraiser.
Any child under 12 must be accompanied by an adult and have parent permission.
Haunt dates and other information for the 2020 spooktacular event can be found by clicking the rows below.
Driving direction from US Highway 50 in Canon City.
PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY, ONCE IN THE PARKING LOT. IT IS DARK AND PEDESTRIANS ARE TRYING TO ACCESS THE AFTERMATH HAUNTED HOUSE.
- Head south on Raynolds Ave. You will cross the Arkansas river and Raynolds Ave. becomes Ash Street
- You may park on either side of Ash Street in the Arkansas Riverwalk parking lots.
- You may park in the Archery Range parking lot
- You may park in the Dog Park parking lot
- You may park at the Canon City Area Recreation and Park District building
- 575 Ash Street
- Parking is free
Tickets go on sale starting 7:00 pm and the last ticket sold at 10:30 pm. Everyone who purchases a ticket will go through.
- Saturday October 17th
- Saturday October 24th
- Friday October 30th
- Halloween night, Saturday October 31st
- $15.00 per person
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
Come play with us!
If your favorite thing to do is scare people, fill out the application and bring Canon City Area Recreation and Park District office at 575 Ash Street.
Please watch for dates and times to be announced for volunteer meetings.
All volunteers will receive dinner.