With Kids Klub's Colorado State Licensed Staff our goal is to introduce your child(ren) to an educational and fun environment where they can experience new things with new friends. Come Join Kids Klub summer camp for some fun in the sun.
Meals and snacks provided.
May 25th- Closed for Memorial Day
May 26th- Start of Summer Program
July 3rd- Closed in Observance of Independence Day
***Please understand that due to COVID-19 restrictions, field trips are to be determined. It is our hope to offer those experiences, but social distancing requirements will have to be adhered to.***
- All initial registrations can be completed online where you can download the registration packet- or register at the Recreation District Office. Online you will create your Active Network account.Register online by clicking here. Through Active Network you will schedule attendance for your child(ren) and will have the opportunity to pay all fees by credit card online. Payment plans are available online.
- Lincoln School of Science &, Technology - 420 Myrtle Ave., Canon City In the gym as well as rooms #26, #25, #24, #23 and #22.
- Please drop off your children at door #28 on the west side of the building.
Monday: Sports Education Day
Wednesday: Science &, Crafts
- Friday: (Biweekly): Guest Speakers/Field Trips
** Field Trip Fridays. No half day option available and prior registration is required (no drop-ins permitted).**
Field Trip Schedule:
May 29th: Trampoline World (Cancelled Due to COVID)
June 12th: TBA
July 10th: Bowling
July 24th: Pueblo Zoo
June 26th: Discovery Center (Space Museum)
August 7th: Movie Theater
*Field trip schedule subject to change.*
Guest speakers include representatives from Colorado Parks and Wildlife, Bureau of Land Management, Fire District, a surprise or two from the Humane Society and many others.
- $28 Full Day
- $17.75 half day (6:45 am-11:45 am OR 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm ONLY Mon-Thurs)
- On Fridays ONLY full days are available.
- If your child is not registered on time, drop-in fees will apply (Full Day -$3 and Half-Day $2)
- 5 to 12 (must have been previously enrolled in kindergarten)
- 6:45 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Half Day AM: 645 am-11:45 am
- Half Day PM: 1:00 pm- 6:00 pm