With Kids Klub's Colorado State Licensed Staff our goal is to introduce your child(ren) to an educational and fun environment where they can experience new things with new friends. Come Join Kids Klub summer camp for some fun in the sun.
Meals and snacks provided.
May 25th- Start of Summer Program
May 31st- Closed for Memorial Day
July 5th- Closed in Observance of Independence Day
***Please understand that due to COVID-19 restrictions, field trips are to be determined. It is our hope to offer these experiences, but social distancing requirements will have to be adhered to.***
- Friday Field Trip/ Guest Speaker Schedule
- May 28- Josh Kurfiss (Professional Team Roper and Farrier)
- June 4- Canon City Lanes
- June 11- Canon City Fire Department
- June 18- 4 Mile Cinema (Movie to be determined)
- June 25- Zach Holder from Colorado Parks and Wildlife
- July 2- Horseback riding with Mrs. Amanda
- July 9- TBD
- July 16- Canon City Lanes
- July 23- Humane Society
- July 30- 4 Mile Cinema (Movie to be determined)
- August 6- Rouse Park Water Day
- All initial registrations can be completed online where you can download the registration packet- or register at the Recreation District Office. Online you will create your Active Network account.Register online by clicking here. Through Active Network you will schedule attendance for your child(ren) and will have the opportunity to pay all fees by credit card online. Payment plans are available online.
- Washington Elementary - 606 N. 9th S., Canon City.
- Please drop off your children at door #5 on the east side of the building.
Monday: Sports Education Day
Wednesday: Arts & Crafts with Denise and Desiree Lallemand
- Friday: (Biweekly): Guest Speakers/Field Trips
** Field Trip Fridays. No half day option available and prior registration is required (no drop-ins permitted).**
- $28 Full Day
- $17.75 half day (6:45 am-11:45 am OR 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm ONLY Mon-Thurs)
- On Fridays ONLY full days are available.
- If your child is not registered on time, drop-in fees will apply (Full Day -$3 and Half-Day $2)
- 5 to 12 (must have been previously enrolled in kindergarten)
- 6:45 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Half Day AM: 645 am-11:45 am
- Half Day PM: 1:00 pm- 6:00 pm