With Kids Klub's Colorado State Licensed Staff our goal is to introduce your child(ren) to an educational and fun environment where they can experience new things with new friends. Come Join Kids Klub summer camp for some fun in the sun.
Meals and snacks provided.
Time: 6:45am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday (exceptions below)
May 27th- Set up for Summer Site (PM Closed)
May 30th- Memorial Day (Closed)
May 31st- Start of Summer Program
June 2nd- Swim Test at R.C. Icabone Pool at 10:00 AM.
July 4th- Independence Day (Closed)
***It is important to have your child(ren) registered for each day so the we can properly plan for meals and all activities. Registration needs to be completed the Wednesday the week prior to the days that you need.***
- Friday Field Trip/Guest Speaker Schedule
- June 10th- Shepperly Farm
- June 17th- Zach Holder- CPW
- June 24th- Canon City Lanes
- July 1st- Sgt. Olav Chaney with the Colorado Springs Police Department.
- July 8th- Space Foundation Discovery Center
- July 15th- Nature's Educators
- July 22nd- The Canon Cinema
- July 29th- Josh Kurfiss ( Professional Rodeo Cowboy and Farrier)
- August 5th- Horseback riding with Amanda Shade
- August 12th- End of Summer Water Day at Rouse Park
Check back for more information
- All initial registrations can be completed online where you can download the registration packet- or register at the Recreation District Office. Online you will create your Active Network account. Register online by clicking here. Through Active Network you will schedule attendance for your child(ren) and will have the opportunity to pay all fees by credit card online. Payment plans are available online.
- Washington Elementary - 606 N. 9th S., Canon City.
Monday: Group Games
Wednesday: Arts & Crafts
- Friday: (Biweekly): Guest Speakers/Field Trips
** Field Trip Fridays. No half day option available and prior registration is required (no drop-ins permitted).**
- Temporary Rate Update
Due to grant funding awarded to Kids Klub in 2022, Kids Klub will TEMPORARILY be reducing our daily rates. This rate reduction will start on February 18, 2022. It is important to note that once the funding runs out our rates will return back to normal.
- Full day $25.50
- Half day $14.75
- If your child is not registered on time, drop-in fees will apply (Before School -$2, After School- $2, Full day- $7 and Half Day- $3)
Accounts must stay current. Any past due balances over two weeks will result in the suspension of your account.
- 5 to 12 (must have been previously enrolled in kindergarten)
- 6:45 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Half Day AM: 645 am-11:45 am
- Half Day PM: 1:00 pm- 6:00 pm