With Kids Klub's Colorado State Licensed Staff our goal is to introduce your child(ren) to an educational and fun environment where they can experience new things with new friends. Come Join Kids Klub summer camp for some fun in the sun.
Meals and snacks provided.
Time: 6:45am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday (exceptions below)
- To be determined.
***It is important to have your child(ren) registered for each day so the we can properly plan for meals and all activities. Registration needs to be completed the Wednesday the week prior to the days that you need.***
- Friday Field Trip/Guest Speaker Schedule
Check back for more information
- All initial registrations can be completed online where you can download the registration packet- or register at the Recreation District Office. Online you will create your Active Network account. Register online by clicking here. Through Active Network you will schedule attendance for your child(ren) and will have the opportunity to pay all fees by credit card online. Payment plans are available online.
- Washington Elementary - 606 N. 9th S., Canon City.
Monday: Group Games
Wednesday: Arts & Crafts
- Friday: (Biweekly): Guest Speakers/Field Trips
** Field Trip Fridays. No half day option available and prior registration is required (no drop-ins permitted).**
Accounts must stay current. Any past due balances over two weeks will result in the suspension of your account.
- Full day $28.00
- Half day $17.75
- If your child is not registered on time, drop-in fees will apply (Full day- $7 and Half Day- $3)
- 5 to 12 (must have been previously enrolled in kindergarten)
- 6:45 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday
- Half Day AM: 645 am-11:45 am
- Half Day PM: 1:00 pm- 6:00 pm