The Cañon City Area Recreation and Park District in conjunction with the Cañon City Pickleball Association will be presenting the fourth annual Cañon City Classic Pickleball Tournament. at the Rouse Park Pickleball Courts.
There are four different brackets for both male and female doubles teams. The "Team Skill Level" is determined by the highest skill level of each team member. You MUST find your own partner. Additionally, both partners must register to be in the tournament. We are limited to 60 total teams for this tournament.
Sponsorships for the 2021 tournament are available. Please contact the Recreation District Office at 719-275-1578 if you are interested.
- Round Robin Format
- Each Team is guaranteed four matches in the preliminary rounds
- Players must find their own partner.
- Both players must register individually. Please list your partners name in the "note" section when registering.
- $25 per player
- Each player will receive a T-Shirt
- Medals go to the top three teams
- Saturday, June 12, 2021 (Men's and Women's Doubles)
- Sunday, June 13, 2021 (Mixed Doubles)
- Check-in is at 8:00 am
- Matches start at 9:00 am
- Deadline to Register is June 3, 2021
- Rouse Park Pickleball Courts
- 1600 Park Ave., Canon City