The Cañon City Area Recreation and Park District in conjunction with the Cañon City Pickleball Association will be presenting the fourth annual Cañon City Classic Pickleball Tournament. at the Rouse Park Pickleball Courts.
There are four different brackets for Men's, Women's and Mixed Doubles teams. The "Team Skill Level" is determined by the highest skill level of each team member. You MUST find your own partner. Additionally, both partners must register to be in the tournament. We are limited to 60 total teams for this tournament.
Sponsorships for future tournaments are available. Please contact the Recreation District Office at 719-275-1578 if you are interested.
- Round Robin Format
- Each Team is guaranteed four matches in the preliminary rounds
- Players must find their own partner.
- Both players must register individually. Please list your partners name in the "note" section when registering.
- $30 per player
- Each player will receive a T-Shirt
- Medals go to the top three teams
- Friday, May 26, 2023 (Mixed Doubles)
- Saturday, May 27, 2023 (Men's and Wemen's Doubles)
- Check-in is at 8:00 am
- Matches start at 9:00 am
- Deadline to Register is May 19, 2023
- Rouse Park Pickleball Courts
- 1600 Park Ave., Canon City
Click on the Skill Level to Register
Mixed Doubles Division
Click on Skill Level to Register