Serve it Up!
Each class provides a fun and relaxed atmosphere to introduce the fundamentals: developing ball sense, concentration, attention to detail and good sportsmanship. Classes include instruction, drills, fun games, fitness, agility and team building exercises.
For players at every level, there is a personalized approach to improving power, control, and game play strategy. Every level will work to learn and improve the forehand, backhand, volley, and serve.
Session I: April 11th - May 26th
Session II: May 9th - June 30th
|Fees Per Session:||$45 In District or $60 Out of District|
|Ages:||18 Years Old +|
Session I: June 6th - June 22nd
Session II: July 6th - July 25th
|Days:||Mondays and Wednesdays evening sessions|
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Classes are structured so that each player will have the chance to improve their skills through stroke repetition, drills and point play.
- Instruction focuses on developing good fundamentals for beginners as well as refining strokes of experienced players.
- EVERYONE is encouraged to register-from no experience to advanced abilities.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- Wear court appropriate tennis shoes (no sandals).
- Classes missed may be made up with prior arrangements!
- EACH PLAYER MUST PROVIDE HIS/HER OWN 27-29" TENNIS RACQUET