Serve it Up!
Each class provides a fun and relaxed atmosphere to introduce the fundamentals: developing ball sense, concentration, attention to detail and good sportsmanship. Classes include instruction, drills, fun games, fitness, agility and team building exercises.
For players at every level, there is a personalized approach to improving power, control, and game play strategy. Every level will work to learn and improve the forehand, backhand, volley, and serve.
Session I: April 13th - May 28th
Session II: May 11th - July 2nd
|Fees Per Session:||$45 In District or $60 Out of District|
|Ages:||18 Years Old +|
Session I: June 2nd - June 25th
Session II: July 7th - July 30th
|Days:||Tuesdays and Thursdays|
6:00 pm - 6:55 pm
7:00 pm - 7:55 pm
- Class Descriptions
- Beginner I Little or no experience. Participants will receive instruction on the fundamentals of the game, developing skills, ball control, stroke techniques, practice habits, and court etiquette.
- Beginner II‚ Have played some, limited instruction. Participants will continue to refine strokes and build confidence, agility, and consistency on the court. Scoring and basic rules are taught
- Intermediate Understands basic skills, can maintain rally and can serve. Participants will begin to advance their skills to the level of match-play situations.
- Advanced‚ Can rally and serve from baseline fairly consistently, can hit volleys and overheads. Participants will work on perfecting all strokes, confidence and consistency, as well as match-play strategy.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- Wear court appropriate tennis shoes (no sandals.)
- Instructors will divide the participants into appropriate skill levels the first week of lessons.
- Classes missed may be made up with prior arrangements!
- EACH PLAYER MUST PROVIDE HIS/HER OWN 27-29" TENNIS RACQUET